Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-14-2010, 09:15 PM   #1

Hello from a new Pentax owner

Hello, been lurking the forums for awhile now as I have been searching for a camera to get for me and my wife. Finally decided to post and introduce myself since our new green K-x should be arriving tomorrow. I'll probably have lots of questions since this is our first DSLR but I am very interested in learning and the community here seems very nice.

12-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us......your wife as well I assume!!
12-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome!
We got the camera this afternoon, very cool. I have a lot to learn though. Hopefully this forum can help me out!
12-15-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
Forum Member

Congratulations on your new purchase, I havent personally dealt with the k-x but between handling my k20 and other digital brands, I have found pentax systems to be a bit easier to learn. But Im sure this place will provide a bunch of info on just about anything ya need.

12-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forums.

There is a "Beginner's Corner" sub-forum that addresses a few of the common "how do I...?" questions that might pop up. Of course skimming the manual does not hurt (before going out, and then a couple weeks later after you have some experience with the camera).