Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-19-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Another newbie, secluded

Hi, everyone.

I just thought that I would drop in here and introduce myself. I am just someone whose had a Pentax DLSR for 4 years and rarely taken it out of Auto mode. While I first purchased it to take photos of nature and people, as a newspaper contributor, for the past two years the subject has mostly been myself. I'll leave it at that, because I did not come here to self-promote.

I came to this forum because the Hawaiian environment has finally taken a toll on my baby, which assists with about 1/3 of my current monthly income, and I need to learn how to care for it. I cannot begin tell you how much I have read but will say that the more I continue to do so, the more confused I get.

I am hoping that you folks can help me, as sometimes living on an island out in the Pacific has its limitations.

I spent about an hour and a half on here last week, reading, ...and am ready to begin an inquiry. Have a great day!

12-19-2010, 03:50 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. Get yourself into the Pentax Beginners Corner and start to ask away at what you need to know. Remember, there are no "Stupid" questions, the Stupid thing is NOT asking!!
12-19-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome!