Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-02-2007, 01:41 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Pentaxian Newbie

Well like it says I an a new pentax owner. I just got my K10D and I am in love it is my baby. I am not all that new to pentax cause I have been working for them for a while. I work for their customer service. So whenever yall have problems with your pentax cameras you call in and will maybe get me haha. But I am very happy to find this forum lots of things to learn about my K10D and I am excited to learn.

~*~Ame Deaton~*~

10-02-2007, 05:51 PM   #2
Igilligan

Welcome to the forum... I hope I never have to call customer service, but if I do I hope to get you. What lenses did you get to go with your K10?
Flash?

Post us up some pics....
-gus-
10-03-2007, 04:15 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Well for now I just have the 18-55mm lens that came with the kit. But I soon will be getting lots more. I am not in too much of a rush cause my boss has tons of lenses and he lets me use them. But yeah I hope no one ever has to call. Sometimes we get calls just to tell us how much they like their cameras haha I like those calls.Ame
10-03-2007, 07:28 AM   #4
m8o
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
hehehe! A Friend in the business!

I broke my rear screen (badly cracked and it's not operating at all), and have bad dust in the view finder, and suffer the 'leaning viewfinder' issue that plagues a few of us, (well, and even cracked the body on the bottom my 1st week of ownership but that I think i'll just leave alone) so need to send the camera in for repair .... will you be me friend?!

In all seriousness, I was surprised I couldn't find a phone # on the service request section of the website. I'm used to -- over the course of a few decades -- calling any company from from which I need the item repaire, to get a RMA before sending something in. But I gather the way Pentax operates is you d/l, print, and fill-out the repair form and put it in the box and just send it in to the address provided. Then Pentax gets in touch with me. Is that correct? ...oh, and let me apologize for mixing business with pleasure here!

Great to have you here Ame. Have fun. One of the best ways is to get in on the weekly challenges.

All the best,
Steve