Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-02-2007, 07:42 PM   #1

Hi Mo--from Rich in Seattle

Hi Mo,

My name is Rich and I just joined the form the day before yesterday. I went to your sight, Themotec, and looked at some your pictures. I enjoyed the Phoenix zoo and Salt River shots--the moon shots from 2005 were really sharp. I just picked up a K10D last week and some of the first pictures I took were of the moon as it was near full with some shadow. I used a 400mm sigma 5.6 for a few shots and then added a Seikanon 2x converter. They are nice pictures but not as sharp as yours. Thanks for moderating and hope to chat with you from time to time. By the way do you remember the lenses that you used on the moon shots?

Rich Wichels

10-02-2007, 08:35 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Rich,

Once again, welcome!

I believe the lens I used in those shots was the A 400mm F5.6 or the K 500mm F4.5. I used the FA* 300mm F2.8 for a few recent shots, but I dont think I uploaded those to the batch you saw on my site. Enjoy your stay at PentaxForums!

Adam