Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Mabuhay and hello from the Philippines!

Greetings everyone! I'm Ron from the Philippines.

I'm still a new guy in the Pentax world but I'm finding it very nice here already. Lots of helpful topics in this forums, yes! Our Pentax community in the Philippines isn't that big, but we're steadily growing over the years. I've come to love Pentax the moment I tested a K-x in my hands a year ago - driven to madness by it - and by some unknown force similar to The One Ring I came to get it )

Hope to share with you the most wonderful times in life as a photographer. I've come to discover that Pentaxians are hardy fellows who come through anything with everything, which makes me want to stay more with the system (and add to that, the cameras are assembled in my country! It's an honor!).

Once again, mabuhay (long live!) Pentax! See ya guys around the forums~

01-05-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum Ron, glad you could join us and thanks for your interesting introduction.