Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-08-2011, 11:36 AM   #1

Hello from Seattle

Hello Pentax Forums!

I've been an amateur photographer for about ten years. I started out studying graphic design, which in turn, introduced me to photography. I switched majors from graphic design to English Literature. Photography became a hobby after the transition.

I'm now an Information Systems Engineer for a small bank here in Seattle. An English Lit. major running information systems... go figure?

In regards to photography, I started with a Pentax ME I inherited from my father. He only used the camera once for a trip to Mexico City to see the Formula One race in 1986. By the time I had my hands on it, the camera had been sitting for nearly 14 years unused! But, sure enough, it worked (with a fresh battery).

I now use a Pentax k-7. One of the great cameras in my humble opinion.

I am looking forward to leaning and sharing what I have learned here on the forums.

Last edited by stevecw; 01-08-2011 at 11:51 AM.
01-08-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome! I agree, the K-7 is one of the best cameras you can lay your hands on, very responsive and great image quality!