Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hi from K-x user and a question

Hi all, I'm Mark from the u.k. I got my K-x about a month ago and still fiddling about with it, but I'm please so far.

I've been taking photo's most of my life,(36 ) from my Dad's 35mm right up to the fuji finpix I was using before the k-x.

I've won a few local competitions and I'm toying with the idea of setting up a part time photography business, weddings, home portraits etc.

I joined this site basically to be taught, I mean I know the basics but I always find there's wisdom in a multitude of counsellors.

The first question I have refers to lighting, and I may just post this in the beginners section. I have a budget of £200 (about $300) to get a set of strobes for small portrait shoots. After reading a lot of reviews I'm kinda leaning towards the Interfit INT182 EX150 Mark-II Two Head Kit. I don't know if this is available outside the U.K. but the specs are HERE

Anyway I was hoping to find someone on here with a k-x who is using this setup, I know it's a long shot but I'm just looking for some reassurance.

Thanks in advance

01-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Firstly Mark, Welcome to the forum. Secondly, it would pay you to ask your questions in the Pentax Beginners Corner Q & A of the forum where you'll be more likely to get answers. Please enjoy your stay.
01-31-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum. Good luck with starting a business, if that's what you decide to do.
02-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
thanks both , much appreciated :-)