Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2011, 07:54 AM   #1

Hi from Cambridge!

Hi all,

Almost a year ago I bought a pentax k-x. I am quite new to photography, but I have been always quite interested in it. I recently moved from Spain to the UK, and I have a few photos taken in Cambridge, where I live. Wonderful place! I try to learn from everywhere, and I love to get feedback in my flickr account.

Cheers.

01-31-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, I hope the photographic opportunities in Cambridge make up for the lousy weather after coming from Spain.
01-31-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Good to have you here Omar, and hope you enjoy it here.
Some nice images in your collection, you'd fit right in with your street photography. Check out this popular thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/43981...-style%3D.html
02-01-2011, 02:36 AM   #4

Original Poster
Hi Ash, I am glad to hear you like some of my photos. I will take a look at that thread and post some of them.

Cheers.

Omar.

QuoteOriginally posted by Ash Quote
Good to have you here Omar, and hope you enjoy it here.
Some nice images in your collection, you'd fit right in with your street photography. Check out this popular thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/43981...-style%3D.html

02-02-2011, 09:22 AM   #5

Welcome!
03-07-2012, 05:57 AM   #6

Original Poster
Some images in the PPG! :D

Its been more than a year since I introduced myself here. I haven't contributed too much (nothing). Mostly lurking the forums for specific information about cameras, lenses, etc. I recently bought a K-5. So far, I'm impressed with it. But my little K-x has helped me a lot in my continuous learning of photography. And here are some photos accepted in the Pentax Photo Gallery!

PENTAX : PENTAX Photo Gallery artist page

Cheers,

Omar.