Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-11-2007, 11:57 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hi, I'm benjamin. Possibly jumping the gun.

Hi. So actually my k110d arrives tomorrow but I'm so excited I can't go to sleep. I've been shooting with my Canon S1 until now and recently went traveling and am just regularly disappointed that shots that should have been beautiful are sort of okay looking. I have one I took just the other day on a salt lake with a line of pelikans forming a beautiful curve in the sky. But my camera limits me so I finally decided to upgrade to DSLR. I'm going to Yosemite in a couple of days so I should have some shots to upload when I return. I make no claims to be a pro but I'm hoping that I will get some constructive criticism in this forum and hopefully I'll learn a few things. I know I'm jumping the gun seeing as technically I don't own a pentax yet but like I said I'm so excited and I wanted to tell someone.
Benjamin.

10-12-2007, 06:06 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Hope you're not to tired to lift the camera when you get to where you're going. BTW Welcome.
10-12-2007, 10:15 AM   #3
Not Registered

Wellcome to the forum Benjamin,

Please, dont hesitate in posting the pictures that you made/will make in South Africa I am very interested in the place.

Have fun
10-12-2007, 11:26 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome

Hey Benjamin

Your enthusiasm parallels my own. My wife and I are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of our k10d cameras so I can appreciate what you are going through. Hope your shots on the salt lake work out well for you. I'll be looking for them.

10-12-2007, 11:39 AM   #5
Inactive Account

QuoteQuote:
I don't own a pentax yet but like I said I'm so excited and I wanted to tell someone.
You came to the right place! Enjoy your new camera and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your shots.
10-15-2007, 06:54 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Hey - I'm an Aussie with a K10D - does anyone have experience with 50-135 DA* 2.8. Is it worth buying - I take people pics & weddings for friends. HELP !
Chris
10-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Hello and welcome... and don't worry about jumping the gun... we allow not-yet-Pentax-owners here too
« Hello | from china »