Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #1

Howdy

Hi, I've had a K20 and a kx for a while now, just thought it would be good to join the forums and learn more about pentax

02-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You found a good place to learn. Welcome to the forum.
02-14-2011, 06:23 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Hi,
I am not sure how all this works since I just joined on Saturday. The forms and the marketplace are a great place to learn about Pentax and the lens. It seems to me that Pentax does not make that many digital lens and the ones that you show where they have been reviewed by Pentax uses have rated most rather low ie. 60's thru mid to high 80's with only a few getting into the 90's why is that. I use to have a Pentax 6x7 and loved the quality of the lens and the IQ from them. Any help anyone.
02-15-2011, 05:00 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mackie Quote
Hi,
I am not sure how all this works since I just joined on Saturday. The forms and the marketplace are a great place to learn about Pentax and the lens. It seems to me that Pentax does not make that many digital lens and the ones that you show where they have been reviewed by Pentax uses have rated most rather low ie. 60's thru mid to high 80's with only a few getting into the 90's why is that. I use to have a Pentax 6x7 and loved the quality of the lens and the IQ from them. Any help anyone.
You'd be best posting your question in the Lenses Discussion forum. This forum is just for welcoming newcomers (and welcome, by the way!).

And g'day chikiwars. Hope you're drying out up there. Have a look around and when you feel comfortable jump on in. It's a really friendly place with lots of different forums for different interests. Plenty of Aussies to make you feel at home. Lots up your way.