Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #1

Hi there

Hello to all PentaxForums' users.

've been reading this forum for a while. Think, have to introduce myself here now.

Name 's Nikolai. Currently living in between Tallinn, Estonia and Frankfurt am Main, Germany. 've been studying for Master in Fra.

Bought my first (and the only one, as for today) Pentax body - K200d - in December 2008. Being the proud owner ever since.
For the last two years 've been trying to keep my LBA and BodyByingAddiction under conrol. Sometimes it works (still own the same K200d - which I really do like - and which suites my needs, at least for now), but with the lenses it does not.

As for pictures - I don't have any specific preferences... landscapes, maybe. Don't like (and not good at) photographing people... but certainly have to put more effort into it. Would also like to try macro.

Some pictures can be seen here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/Nikolai.Mordan
Flickr: Nikolai Mordan's Photostream - moved to Flickr a month ago, and didn't yet moved my old public album from Picasa there

Something like that...
Sorry for my poor English.

02-16-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Nikolai and don't worry about your English. It's fine.

Hope you enjoy the forum and your photography.

You may want to check out the thematic photo threads.
02-16-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum! You've got some nice photos in your gallery. Hope to see more around here.