Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-21-2011, 01:58 AM   #1

Hello to all

Hi to all forum members.

Great to get behind a camera again. Recently purchased a K-x after nearly 20 years away from looking through a camera eyepiece. Previous had a Rhico SLR which got stolen together with lots of kit.

I live in central Scotland so have the world at my feet, great for landscapes, although I do have a interest in close up and macro photography.

I enjoy collecting vintage lenses, mostly Vivitars, which seem to have that magic quality that some modern lenses seem to have lost. Thank goodness for ebay.

Close to retiring which I am looking forward to. More time to travel and shoot.

Best regards to all.

02-21-2011, 02:41 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! That's one reason I chose Pentax, the ability to use old vintage lenses with brand new bodies. Be sure to take some time and explore as much as you can of this website. Enjoy!
02-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #3
Millionth Poster!

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard. Your return to photography should be an eye opener, especially in the digital age. looking forward to seeing some shots of Scotland