Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2006, 03:38 AM   #1

Greetings from Malaysia

Been shooting on digital for the past 4 years, and I just got the K100D about a month ago. Its fun shooting with this camera and its reassuring to note that the people around the Pentax forums all over the web are ever friendly to share their expertise.
My only regret would be that older Pentax lenses are somewhat difficult to come by here in Malaysia, where the market is only in favour of mainstream brands like Canon and Nikon but I never regret getting a Pentax, its the best camera I've ever owned.

12-10-2006, 08:06 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome from canada, dayalan86!

You are right about Pentax owners. This site is full of very good people who always like to help.

cheers
12-10-2006, 11:57 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You may be better off with Nikon and Canon being the predominant cameras as the Pentax lenses, when you come across them, may be less in demand and therefore less cost. Welcome and am looking forward to your posts.
12-11-2006, 03:55 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, we're always glad to hear from new members. There are a few places on the web to buy new and used Pentax lenses (other then Ebay) check B&H camera and Cameta Camera on the web and so many more places. Lenses may be hard to get where you are but they are available. Check out our buy and sell postings here on the forum you can get some good lenses from people who really take care of their glass.

Good Shooting.
Cheers: David