Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Why I like Pentax.

Dear Pentax Forum members,
With this thread I just want to express my feeling about this amazing community. Today is exactly a year since I got my beloved Pantax K-x and it is a joy to use it. However more joyful is to read this forum as well as a feeling that you belong to this great community. Some time ago I was really thinking to switch the system and one of the most important reasons for me to stay with Pentax was this forum.
So I just want to tell THANK YOU to all of you who support and maintain this forum, discuss the photography and hardware, and especially to Adam who is a heart of this forum.
This community is a big reason to stay with Pentax and enjoy the photography.
With the best wishes,
Yuriy

P.S. I am apologizing for my English

02-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum, happy to have you on board. No point apologising for your English as we understand you quite well.
02-23-2011, 03:44 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks a lot Eaglem. I am really enjoying this community.
02-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #4

Yes, thanks and I too agree... this is a great community and I plan on learning a lot from it!

02-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
Veteran Member

I bet you've learned a ton over the last year. Hope you have another great year with your K-x and the community here.
02-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yurko- you can't be blamed for your command of English, a lot of people from Boston have trouble with the language (not to mention NY, the deep south,and Canada, eh?)! LOL!
02-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #7

Original Poster
Thanks a lot. It is true, I leaned a lot from this community. It is a really great source of knowledge as well as just a great place with very interesting discussions. What I really like about this forum is the fact that it is more basic photography oriented (like picture discussions, challenges and other) and not just a technical and hardware oriented.
To BigDave:
You are absolutely right – my landlord is native Bostonian. It is almost impossible to understand what he is talking about. But I have other problems. I am ukrainian just living in Boston temporally.

« daverouno | Hello »