Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
New K-x User

Hello, I'm new to the digital SLR world, having recently taken the plunge with a K-x. Have enjoyed photography for many years starting with film Spotmatics. Still have a collection of M42 series lenses I can now use!

I have uploaded a picture of a telephoto lens and case to the Member Photo section. If anyone knows any details about this I would appreciate hearing about it.

03-05-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum! The K-x is a great camera, I've got one myself. Enjoy your time here.
03-06-2011, 06:08 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Found a thread in the Pentax SLR Lens Discussion forum, entitled "Any experience on Photosniper Russian Tair-3 Phs 300mm f/4.5"

Lots of interesting photos, discussion.
03-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #4

i'm from Brazil andI fell inlove with the k-x about a year ago, only now, in a trip to israel i had the opportunity to purchase one...i wanted the white one, nicknamed the stormtrooper, but i have settled with the black one, that i nicknamed darth vader.
i love the camera! it's wonderfull, userfriendly and light..no complains so far.
i'm only having doubts on with filters to use and what kind on lens hood to buy.

03-07-2011, 06:20 PM   #5
Inactive Account

Photosniper

QuoteOriginally posted by GerryJM Quote
Hello, I'm new to the digital SLR world, having recently taken the plunge with a K-x. Have enjoyed photography for many years starting with film Spotmatics. Still have a collection of M42 series lenses I can now use!

I have uploaded a picture of a telephoto lens and case to the Member Photo section. If anyone knows any details about this I would appreciate hearing about it.
Here's a picture of a photosniper kit made for the old Zenit cameras. I'm sure it was made by the same Russian manufacturer (though I could be wrong)
Attached Images