Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-06-2011, 04:36 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Just discovered this forum - I'm from Boca Raton, FL

I just discovered this forum, as I have a large collection of Pentax screw thread lenses and bodies which I would like to sell.

Does this forum allow postings re that?

If so, which forum group should I use for that. If not, can anyone recommend an online place to list my equipment for sale. I have no idea how to price things.

I have have 12 screw mount Pentax lenses, and 3 bodies that I'd like to find a new home for.

Ron Hirsch

03-06-2011, 05:14 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ron,

First, welcome to Pentax Forums. Second, "For Sale" postings are allowed but only in "The Marketplace" part of the forum. In order to post your items you will need to obtain access to the marketplace as a seller. Click the following link which will explain the rules and how to gain access...

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographic-equipment-sale/137-read-firs...ition-key.html

Mike
PF Moderation Team
03-06-2011, 05:37 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Gotta hand it to the PF moderators, timely and helpful responses for new users help enormously.