Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-10-2011, 05:14 PM   #1

Hi Everyone!

Wow there's a lot of helpful, friendly people on here!

I have just got a K-x & am distressed to discover I am getting better pics with my little old Sony Cybershot than I am with my new K-x, even with it on Auto-pic so am hoping somewhere in the massive store of info on here there will be a post to tell me where I am going wrong and why most of my shots are not sharp. - If anyone has time to point me in the right direction of where this info might be posted I would be most grateful.

Thanks

03-10-2011, 08:41 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join us. If you pose your question in the Pentax Beginners Corner you'll be more likely to get answers.
03-11-2011, 02:41 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks eaglem, your help is much appreciated.
03-11-2011, 03:56 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome!

Posting some test snaps demonstrating the problem(s) usually helps to figure it out especially if they have EXIF info in them; the latter includes all parameters used (some programs used to e.g. downsize the images for posting might not include this).