Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-22-2011, 12:15 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
One more to the Pentax Club

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to say hi! I've been lurking here for a while and finally thought I'd register .

I'm a bit of a newcomer to the DSLR world. I've always wanted to get one but never had the time or extra money laying around. Fortunately I found a Pentax K-x on sale about 4 months ago and pulled the trigger. I'm so glad I did cause i've been having a blast with it!

I started out shooting in manual mode cause I wanted to learn it as best as I could. So with a basic understanding of what all the settings do I started shooting. I liked photography so much that I ended up buying my first real lens last week (DA 15mm Limited prime lens). My main interest has always been landscape photography and I just love the shots people get with wide angle lens. Anyhow it's been a total blast and I'm definitely hooked!

03-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board with us.