Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-24-2007, 10:30 PM   #1

Hi from Colorado

Hi All,

I received my K10D yesterday. It's fantastic, kit lens and all! My last Pentax experience was 15 or so years ago with their mighty 110. Between then and now it's been a mix of brand X point and shoots ending with my current Canon S3, which had enough manual settings that I realized the next step was a dSLR.

I'm looking forward to this journey and I'm really pleased to find such a great community in this site.

Cheers,
Chris

10-25-2007, 09:40 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome

QuoteOriginally posted by ccranfie78 Quote
Hi All,

I received my K10D yesterday. It's fantastic, kit lens and all! My last Pentax experience was 15 or so years ago with their mighty 110. Between then and now it's been a mix of brand X point and shoots ending with my current Canon S3, which had enough manual settings that I realized the next step was a dSLR.

I'm looking forward to this journey and I'm really pleased to find such a great community in this site.

Cheers,
Chris
Hey there I used to live Estes Park.. Colorado is a beautiful place!!!!!!

Welcome to the site.. !!
10-26-2007, 06:44 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Hi Chris

There seems to be a steady influx of new members here as more and more people discover the advantages of Pentax dslrs. Welcome and looking forward to seeing your shots.
10-26-2007, 09:18 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I'm hoping to get up to the mountains tomorrow to finally start taking some photos. The last three nights have been spent taking macros inside my apartment, such is life when by the time I head out the door of my office the sun has gone down.

I'll post some of my macros tonight and then hopefully some shots this weekend. So is it normal that I've already got a list of lens that I want to buy.....LBA has started.

Happy Friday!

Chris

10-26-2007, 09:20 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Oh yes. While I intend to hold back, we've already got our next lens picked out. We're simply waiting for it to be released. LOL
10-28-2007, 04:15 AM   #6

Welcome, Chris