Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #1

New to Forum But Not to Pentax

Hi Everyone!

I'm the proud owner of a Pentax K5 (just received it this Friday), Honeywell Pentax Spotmatic F and K1000. My Pentax Spotmatic F got me through photography school way back when and is still in great working condition. Pentax makes great cameras.

I had to join this forum since the forum helped me decide on the K5 and also helped me find Eric Hendrickson to fix my Takumar 50mm f1.4. Thank you all for posting such great information.

I look forward to reading up on equipment and tips.

Karen

03-28-2011, 12:05 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! This forum has been a big help for me too. It lead me to buying the Kx. I'm glad it did the same for you.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
forum, k5, pentax, spotmatic