Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-03-2011, 08:09 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Nick Clark introduction

Hi Everyone,

I'm Nick Clark. I'm a semi-retired English and TESOL teacher from St. Paul, MN. I'm a graduate of the University of Iowa and I hope to meet other Iowa grads here. Before I went back to grad school in linguistics I worked in television for 30 years. I worked for a PBS station and for the state of Minnesota as a producer/writer and director of television production. I became interested in stills photography, thanks to a good friend from the University of Iowa. My first Pentax was a H3V. I bought a Spotmatic and taught a class in photography for the University of Minnesota on the island of Skopelos, Greece. When I came back, I taught high school for two years but soon began my television career. I missed stills photography and got back into it after grad school. I bought a Pentax K-10 and loved it. I just bought a K-5 and I'm waiting for delivery now. I'm so happy to be back with the Pentax fold.

All the best,
Nick

04-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum Nick, if you loved the K10D then you'll be ecstatic over the K-5 and what it can do.
04-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum, Nick. I'm sure that you'll enjoy both it and the K-5.
06-22-2011, 08:07 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thank you, Arnie,

I'd love to visit Vancouver sometime.

Nick