Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-04-2011, 09:34 AM   #1

New to forum...New to K-5, DA lenses

Hello to all from Boca Raton, FL! Just picked up a K-5 and a set of DA lenses and ready to involve myself in this Forum's activities. Very active on eBay (bocabenroy) and Fred Miranda (benroy).

Roy Benson

04-04-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by benroy Quote
Hello to all from Boca Raton, FL! Just picked up a K-5 and a set of DA lenses and ready to involve myself in this Forum's activities. Very active on eBay (bocabenroy) and Fred Miranda (benroy).

Roy Benson
Seen ya on FM. Nice to see you here, too. Welcome!
04-04-2011, 09:47 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi, Roy, and welcome to the forum. I love my K-5, and have a couple of newer lenses to go with the old glass. I know you'll find a lot of good info here.
04-05-2011, 03:26 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the warm salutations! Deadwolfbones is recognized from FM...has an impressive array of Pentax lenses. I went the compromise route between 77 and 100 macro with the Sigma 70 macro...has not disappointed me...remarkable sharpness.

Roy Benson