Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-06-2011, 05:02 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Hello from Palm Springs.

Hello from Palm Springs my name is Ruben, I have been visiting this forum for a couple months and finally decided to create an account.
I always had the thought of getting into photography in the back of my mind, until I went on a weeks vacation up to Boston and New Hampshire last year. Once on vacation I discovered how much fun it is to shoot, from old cemeteries to architecture, hiking trails etc, using a simple pair of Olympus point and shot cameras. After that trip I decided to save my money for my very first dslr. My photographic interests are black and white, candid and street. I will post some pics shortly so i can receive some feedback.
I want to thank everyone here on the forum for being so nice and helpful, one of the many reasons I chose to go Pentax.

Last edited by Roob-N-Boots; 04-06-2011 at 07:14 PM. Reason: gramatical errors
04-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Welcome. Isn't photography great? I
know what you mean about Boston. I fell in love with the old cemeteries there. It was my first intro to them. Looking forward to seeing some of your work.
04-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum, Ruben. I love the help and discussion here, and I'm sure that you will too.
04-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Yes it is. I wish I had cool old cemeteries nearby.