Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-10-2011, 09:51 AM   #1

Hello from Arkansas

Hello All -

Just became the proud owner of a new K-5. I've made a huge jump from my ME Super to the K-5 in one leap, so this DSLR thing is still quite new to me. I will probably have lots of questions and very few answers for quite a while, but I have already been lurking in the forums for a few weeks trying to decide what to start with. I guess I started at the top, huh?

I was at a star party last night and already met two other Pentax DSLR users. It's a smaller world than I thought! Anyway - be seeing you around.

04-10-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! That is quite a jump you made but it's to one of the best cameras on the market. I'm sure this forum will be able to answer a lot of your questions and help you become a better photographer, it did for me. Enjoy!
04-10-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You made a excellent leap. Welcome to the fourm
04-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the group. I jumped from the ME Super to dslr after spending 10 years with P&S.

There have been some differences but finally I am starting to understand them. Anything I can help with, I would be more than pleased to do since I owe the others here a good sized debt for helping me.

04-11-2011, 06:50 AM   #5

Original Poster
Thansk to all

This is a great forum. Thanks to all for the welcome!