Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-13-2011, 07:31 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice Welcom form Stuttgart/Germany

Hi,
i was looking for new lenses and because of some reviews i found this lovely Forum. about one year ago i bought my lovely K-X and never was that satisfied with a camera before. It was the first one where i was able to bring to paper what i had in mind. Sure i did not much with more than a compact camera (only about 5 Films on black and white film). Now im searching for lenses to improof my actions with my camera. I just wanna do general photographing and have no special aims in Portrait, Macro or landscapes.

So maybe i should go back to my learnings to pass the exam tomorrow in university. I hope to find muchideas and maybe help here in this forum. what i saw looked simply perfect and made me hot to own in future a "radioactive" Super Takumar 1:1.4 50mm or a prost 1:1.2 55mm.

Greetings from germany in true april wheather

04-13-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wlcome! I have told many others before that I think this marketplace it the best place to buy used Pentax lenses anywhere on the internet. There is also good information all over the rest of the website so be sure to take some time and explore as much as you can. Enjoy!
04-13-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi, and welcome, willdmo. If you keep checking the Marketplace you may see a copy of the 50/1.4 for sale. Good luck with exams!
The Pentax Marketplace | Sell Pentax | Photographic Equipment for Sale - PentaxForums.com