Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-15-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
Forum Member

Intro Overdue

I have been into photography since my college days (a long time and we'll leave it at that). However I had let passion fall to the side until a couple years ago when a career change made me reassess what was most important to me.

When I made the move to digital I did a lot of research and got sold on Pentax. First a K200, then K-7 and now K-5. No more upgrades for me for several years at least! Pentax has helped me to again pursue something that is such an important part of who I am.

I have been on the website for some time and it is a wonderful, wonderful resource!

Thx to all and especially Adam.

04-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! It's great that you got back into photography especially since you feel it is a representation of a part of you. Very nicely put. It's always nice to have a new member that is so passionate about photography. Good Luck and Enjoy!