Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-20-2011, 09:59 AM   #1

Hi to all im new here

Hi to everyone im new here and looking around seems like a great place to be as im relatively new to the camera scene iv been useing small digi camera's for a few years now admiring other peoples work of art and decided id like to give it a go myself so i went out and brought a new level entry camera pentax k-x series with a 18-55 and 50-200 lenses think theyre the main two ill be useing . Well iv been useing it for a couple of months now and i have fallen in love with it nothing but praise for the camera the sharpness and clarity plus rich colour is amazing in its self . So ill be reading and asking certain questions in the future there are a few id like to ask plus ive got a few pictures id like to show aswell so as i said before very glad to come of this site by chance. Thanks kevin hobbs

04-20-2011, 10:32 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! You certainly found the right place for everything that you mentioned. This is a great forum for anyone that wants to learn, teach, post or just browse anything and everything Pentax/Photography. Enjoy!
04-20-2011, 12:31 PM   #3

Welcome to the Forums, may you find your stay to be resourcefully rewarding.
04-20-2011, 05:15 PM   #4
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here as well as your photography.
The K-x is a fine little camera.

« hello | Hello all! »