Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #1

Hello :)!

greetings to all pentaxians
recently i got interested in photography and am thinking of get a dslr. However I'm still kind of clueless to many things and have not really decided on which model to get as I'm still not very sure which is more suitable for me (might consider K-r!). Hence I would like to have a chance to find out more about Pentax and photography from people out here.

Hope to learn a lot from here

04-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Depending on your budget, I would get a K-x or a K-r to start with. The Kit lenses are not that bad at this stage either.
04-27-2011, 06:07 AM   #3

Original Poster
is there any reliable website you could recommend me to purchase K-r online? I remember I saw some people posting a few online sites which has really great deals for K-r like K-r + 18-55mm + 50-200/50-300mm 2 kit lens package at good price but I can't remember what's the link...
Thanks !