Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Hello from Israel!

Hi all!

My name is Noam. I'm a long-time lurker here, but never took the effort to register, partly because I'm already regsitered at the dpreview forums, so it seemed redundant... However, I'm finding the discussions here more interesting and less polluted with fanboy-troll wars, so I figured I'd register here eventually. I finally did it when I realized I'm missing too many good deals in the marketplace

I'm a loyal Pentaxian - started with a K10D and followed with a K-7 and a modest array of lenses.

See you around!

Noam

Last edited by Parallax; 04-27-2011 at 02:27 PM.
04-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! The marketplace here is indeed a great place to buy second hand lenses. I have bought many lenses here and have had nothing but very good experiences. Beyond the marketplace there is a ton of useful info and many great photos on this forum so be sure to take some time and explore. Enjoy!