Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #1
Forum Member

Salutations Pentax-ians!

Hi everyone,

Big shout out from the land down under, Australia. I've just recently moved from my point and shoot to a Dslr, purchasing a Pentax Kr.

Decided to join Pentax forums on advice from a friend and I'm eager to learn as much as possible to fully utilize my camera, oh and to have fun along the way. Hopefully, I can even troll some regulars with some noobie posts .

Unfortunately, my e-dial went bust on me and now I'm waiting on warranty repairs. So I guess I'll be hitting up the search engine now for "Busted E-dials" in the mean time.

Peace out guys!

05-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax