Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2011, 02:46 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hello

Hello,
I have recently returned to Pentax 35mm camera's after several years in the digital wilderness. After having several failed electronic electronic marvel's I sulked, got out my old pentax shot a film and discovered that my local camera store not only processed film, all types and formats including push/pull processing, printing on real paper etc, they also scanned films as part of processing on request!

Inevitably this got me interesed in 35mm again. In the course of variuos searches on the 'net this forum was returned several times showing an active following of film.

And here I am...

I'm currently shooting on a P30n & MG using some modest primes and, my favourite, a Yahsica GSN (no flames please).

I've also just bought a Spotmatic F with a 1.4/50. I have high hopes for it but even if it's no better than my GSN it's still a wonderful product of the machine age.

I particulalry enjoy all the images posted and friendly discussions is see here. I hope it continues indefinitely.

MattC

05-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! You are spot on with the friendly discussions and active following, this forum has most everything you need to know about Pentax/Photography, so be sure to take some time and explore this website. Enjoy!
05-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome! Even though I had not done film in a long time I went ahead and took some pictures at Easter, but did not get them developed yet. Enjoy the company here, it rocks!