Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #1

Hello - from Switzerland

Just joined, and am totally unprepared for this, I joined this forum as I've recently bought a K-5, and this forum seems the obvious choice, a font of knowledge... I bought the 100mm f2.8 DFA WR Macro lens as a start as I enjoy discovering the possibilities of macro photography, no doubt I'll add to this at some stage, but at the moment I am at the bottom of the learning curve with this camera. I am very happy with my choice, it's a superb camera, weather sealed too. It feels rock solid and very well made, also the DXO sensor rankings could not be ignored either. I still have my Olympus cameras, digital and film, I'm not sure I could part with them, but I think development in the DSLR department is not a priority there. The K-5 was the one that offered amazing potential at a price I could justify and the lenses on offer, with weather sealing, go to create a formidable package. All in all an exciting time ahead!

05-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Grüzi,

hoffe Du genießt das Forum genauso wie ich. Ich habe auch erst kürzlich eine K-r erworben, aber die K-5 steht auf meiner Wunschliste für dieses Jahr noch.

Ich bin aber ein Fan von M42-Linsen und fotografiere zu 80% manuell.

Viel Spaß und freue mich von Dir zu hören.

LG
05-04-2011, 10:01 PM   #3
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome to the Forum, you are going you enjoy your time here. Congratulations on your purchase and please post some pictures!
« Hello | G'day! »