Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-13-2006, 11:15 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello to all PentaxForums Family

Hello PentaxForums Family:

Is awful to know about your Pentax forum, I has been a Pentax SLR user for near to 20-22 years (my High School prize from my relatives), after PentaxME and PentaxP3 used for many years I was waiting to Own a DSLR until september, I have a couple of K lens, I tried in the last 5 years with many brands of basic digital cams(Canon, Cybershot, Agfa, and recently 3 Fuji (entusiast level) ... but just my DL has give me the "Real Taste" of taking shots in digital format, I am very pleased with my initial results, and moreover because I founded a Forum with people using Pentax.

Hi to everyone, sincerelly:

Mel Mira

12-13-2006, 12:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by melmira Quote
Hello PentaxForums Family:

Is awful to know about your Pentax forum, I has been a Pentax SLR user for near to 20-22 years (my High School prize from my relatives), after PentaxME and PentaxP3 used for many years I was waiting to Own a DSLR until september, I have a couple of K lens, I tried in the last 5 years with many brands of basic digital cams(Canon, Cybershot, Agfa, and recently 3 Fuji (entusiast level) ... but just my DL has give me the "Real Taste" of taking shots in digital format, I am very pleased with my initial results, and moreover because I founded a Forum with people using Pentax.

Hi to everyone, sincerelly:

Mel Mira
Greetings Mel and welcome. You are in good company. Let us see some of your efforts.
12-13-2006, 12:27 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Welcome to the site!!!
12-13-2006, 01:22 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum. Seems that lots of us started out 20+ years ago with a Pentax SLR. It's wonderful that they are making an impact on the world of DSLRs now.

12-13-2006, 03:00 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
HI and welcome!

randy
12-13-2006, 05:04 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Welcome Mel,
Its nice to see another DL user. Ive been shooting Pentax for 40 years starting in Jr high school. I joined a photography club and was the only one with a Pentax I suffered the slings and arrows of all the C&N users but it was funny I had better results from my Pentax then they did. to this day I haven't looked back. I bought my DL last February and have been getting great results. this year I was looking forward to the new K10D but the preorder I had counted on went out the window when the camera shop I had ordered it through went out of business with no notice. so instead of the K10D I'm going to buy the K100d for myself for Christmas. I really need the SR and faster AF but I find I don't need the larger RAW files or 10mp. So K100D is just fine.

glad to have you aboard and I hope you will be posting some shots.

Good Shooting.
Cheers: David