Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #1

Greetings from NY

Hi, I'm only recently getting into DSLR photography and I decided to go Pentax, in no small part due to the abundance of weather seals- a huge factor for me. Here's hoping for some success in the marketplace...

05-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome from a fellow Empire Stater! I think you are going to enjoy the forum quite a bit and your Pentax DSLR with it!

BTW, which one do you have?
05-06-2011, 11:12 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter

Hi, and welcome to the forum, Cullivan. I love the WR, especially with the rain we've been getting lately. Enjoy the info and help available here.
05-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigDave Quote

BTW, which one do you have?
I have a k200d with an 18-55 WR. Rugged little thing, and I love the looks I get when I leave it around my neck when rain starts coming down.

05-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Cullivan Quote
I have a k200d with an 18-55 WR. Rugged little thing, and I love the looks I get when I leave it around my neck when rain starts coming down.
Yea I happen to have the K10D it's cousin to the K200D and also has the weather seals.
Welcome
05-12-2011, 05:44 AM   #6
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum and to the great K200D, Chris! I've owned mine for going on three years and it's been a reliable workhorse in rain, snow, fog, mist, and dusty conditions. Looking forward to seeing photos from you. Why not post some in the current Pic of the Week thread over in the Mini-Challenges, Games and Photo Stories section of the Forum. There's always a friendly and welcome group there, and many participate in the various weekly contests. The prizes for winning is to host the next week's contest.
05-12-2011, 10:29 AM   #7
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forum from another New Yorker.