Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-13-2011, 10:28 AM   #1

Hello everyone!

Hello all I am new to the D-SLR world but not to film SLRs. I have been in the hobby since high school; worked for small news papers doing sports and local scene shots also freelance work for some mags in the past. I look forward to the skills I will learn and the advice I will recieve on the site. Just got a K-r and learning its features and loving it. I have been a fan and owned many Pentax cameras so this was my digital choice and glad I made it!

05-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Welcome aboard, Striker-1
05-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Welcome Aboard

Welcome Stryker-1,
I too had a lot of film experience before going digital! It was a bit difficult for me, but you'll find loads of information and help here. This is a very active and helpful forum. I still check in every day or two and post to my thread periodically.
We're glad to have you here and will gladly help you with the transition to the digital world.
05-15-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, many old film users here, who have already taken the leap of faith to this new fangled digital stuff.

I for one haven't looked back, it's made life a lot easier for me.

« Hi all | intro »