Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-20-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Using K-5 to shot video

Hi all, I have had my K-5 almost a year now and it shots great pictures. I want to use it to get movies of my newest grandson in action. Any tip or tricks? What is the best memory card for movies? What is the maximum GB you can use?

05-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
First of all, Welcome to the forum and secondly, to get an answer to your question why not post it in the Pentax K-5 Owners forum.
05-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! I suggest asking your question in the proper section to get more/better answers. Try either the DSLR General Discussion or K5 sections. But in any case I would go with at least a class 6 if not 10 but as for tips or the biggest card you can use, a K5 owner would have to answer that. Good luck!
05-20-2011, 04:44 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by KCMOMARK Quote
Hi all, I have had my K-5 almost a year now and it shots great pictures. I want to use it to get movies of my newest grandson in action. Any tip or tricks? What is the best memory card for movies? What is the maximum GB you can use?
Welcome to the forums.
There is a wealth of information here and I think alot of it will answer your questions.

But if you can't find it, please post in the relevant forum and we will all help to find the answers with you.

Looking forward to see some pics too!
JohnB