Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-24-2011, 06:23 AM   #1

A belated hello

Hello to group

I am a long time film user still shooting with 67II, mostly night scenes & astronomical subjects and will continue to do so unless film is no longer available. There are of course limitations to both film & digital which is why I made the move to a K5 last year and more recently a 645D so as to cover all bases. However with digital has come more technical issues/questions never before encountered shooting film so hoping you more knowledgeable people in this area may be able to help which would be much appreciated.

Mike

05-24-2011, 10:48 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome! You have quit a tandem of cameras, this forum is definitely the place to find a lot of info on either. Enjoy!
05-24-2011, 10:55 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome, and that's a nice kit you have going. I'm sure there will be some post processing whizzes on the forum who can help with that end for you (i'm probably not one just having modest pp skills)
05-25-2011, 04:29 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Mike