Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
06-01-2011, 07:10 PM - 1 Like   #1
Inactive Account

New to Pentax! :)

Hi everyone!

My name is Lorenzo from the Philippines. Just recently, Seamuis, a friend of mine, gave me his Pentax *ist D and also let me shoot with his K-7 and I was so amazed by the system. I don't know much about it at the moment but I'm very eager to learn.

Cheers!

06-01-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
Banned

welcome to the forums mate, glad to have you here. take a look around and don’t be afraid to ask questions, as we all start somewhere, and everyones here to learn. you might want check out the ‘Takumar Club’ for inspiration on what that Macro-Takumar can do in your hands! and don’t be afraid to post photos in the photo sharing and critique sections.
06-01-2011, 07:17 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
will do mate! thank you thank you!
06-01-2011, 08:55 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and congratulations with your camera.

06-01-2011, 09:18 PM   #5
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Lorenzo.
The *ist D is a great little camera. Enjoy shooting with it, and hope this forum is useful to you.
07-21-2011, 08:38 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by orey26 Quote
Hi everyone!

My name is Lorenzo from the Philippines. Just recently, Seamuis, a friend of mine, gave me his Pentax *ist D and also let me shoot with his K-7 and I was so amazed by the system. I don't know much about it at the moment but I'm very eager to learn.

Cheers!
Welcome to the PENTAX world! It's good to have more Pentaxians here in Baguio City, Philippines... hehe... FYI to other fellow Pentaxians out there, we really are few Pentax users here in the city where we live... Few, and different... hehe...