Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-09-2011, 03:05 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hi all, Pentax Guys!!

Hi guys! I just joined this great forum (I used to take a look here and there, it is maybe the most important place for those who own a Pentax camera).
I'm Federico, from Italy. I live in Tuscany and I'm a physician (trying to become a neurosurgeon...but hey, we're in Italy, only those who have a recommendation go on without any problem...cough cough...! ).
I'm really a newbie when we talk about photography: I used to shoot with a little kodak camera, but now I bought my first DSLR, the "almighty" Pentax K-r, and I fell in love with her.
My photo album is here Flickr: Shadowman85's Photostream Hope you'll like it! Bye!!

06-09-2011, 03:14 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thank you for that great introduction, we're happy to have you here with us.
06-09-2011, 04:16 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Terve tuloa joukkoon kaveri.
Täällä ei pidä olla liian innokas Pentax fani, muuten voi joutua ulos heitettävien listalle.
Silti en ikinä vaihda Pentax muuhun merkkiin vaikka en tälle forumille enään kelpaisikaan.
Kauvan eläköön Pentax.