Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #1

hello from San Diego

Old Pentax user here, started on a k1000 M#F(#)FJE#WR ago and have kept with Pentax all those years. Everyone has a digital camera nowadays or so it seems and none of them are amatuers. Well now I've joined the ranks, I picked up a K100D super the beginning of this month and am relearning the joy of photography. I am very surprised that my lens not only fits but work! I have a lot of learning and I hope to learn from all of you here, as I do believe everyone has something to teach, even if (like me) it is what not to do!

Thanks in advance for the welcome, if in fact you do welcome me here, and if not, piss off :-) because you're not taking enough pictures!

06-11-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the insight to your entertaining character, please enjoy your stay.
06-11-2011, 07:30 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thank you Eagle!