Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-14-2007, 12:23 AM   #1
Veteran Member

g'day from victoria.. AUSTRALIA MATE!

hey everyone.. hope u are all doing well!! my names kevin.. aka kevsta!! im 24 y/old and i live in melbourne, australia..i absolutely love photography. Yesterday i bought a pentax k100D super and its fantastic.im so happy with it!! it seemed like the best value for money DSLR at the moment and compared to other makes and models..and features wise... it stacks up against cameras that are a lot more expensive than it. As this is my 1st DSLR i didnt see any reason to spend HUGE $$$$...>>that can come in a few years once i master this one i have been into photography for about 7 years now and this is the 1st DSLR i have purchased (& attempted to use ).. before this camera i was using a cannon powershot A530 mini digi camera. it took fairly decent pictures and had a few manual settings to play around with,, but overall, it was a basic 200 dollar camera. I decided it would be a good idea to purchase a DSLR so i could broaden my photographic capabilities and try to learn more about capturing images etc.. i have not actually had any training or even any short courses on photography, so pretty much the photos that u see, are just based on my own interpretation of what i think photography is all about... capturing images that can speak a thousand words. well thats about it really.. just thought i would say a big HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLO to everyone!!

regards... kevsta..

Last edited by distorted_vision; 11-14-2007 at 12:54 AM.
11-14-2007, 08:23 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Howdy, Kevin, and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing some images from that new k100D of yours.
11-14-2007, 10:02 AM   #3

Welcome to a wonderful hobby!
11-17-2007, 12:00 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Now, don't let us down by not using the shift key, mate.

11-20-2007, 11:44 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forums Kevin ... looking forward to seeing your interpretation on what you see.
11-20-2007, 12:28 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by lithos Quote
Now, don't let us down by not using the shift key, mate.
ROFL... priceless. You really cracked me up with that comment.