Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-20-2011, 01:40 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hi all :) New to the forum (or not so new)

Hi finally got myself registered as I had difficulty in the past (i was a known spammer of sorts) Feel kinda excited because I've always been trailing pentaxforums as a spectator due to the inability to register.

Have learnt alot of stuff and have been reading many of the excellent reviews from people in this community.

A short introduction, im 24 this year working as a freelance website/designer (though im not really doing it now due to my recent new businesses and startups), I was never really into photography in the past as I didn't have any gear to begin with but as I worked and saved I finally got myself into the DSLR community early 2010 with a white K-x. loved the exclusivity and be interesting culture of pentax and found out my dad was a SF-7 user back in the days (wondered where all my baby photos came from, now I know).

So over the course of the year I've picked myself an interest in manual focus photography and fell in love with m42 lenses, especially the smc taks and super taks. Seeking to upgrade soon to a K-5 (silver maybe? why not u tell me ) and hopefully shoot more and share more!

Lens I use most of the time is the 50mm/1.4 Super-Tak (though a SMC would rock) and im thinking of acquiring the Sigma 30mm/1.4 for general use.

Not really good with shooting people but thats why im here to learn right

Can take a look at one I shot I like it but I dont know how I should PP it!

All in all, hi everyone and nice to meet you formally.

Attached Images

06-20-2011, 03:12 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
As you have finally made it here as a member I would bid you a big warm Welcome. Please enjoy your stay.
06-25-2011, 04:17 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi, and welcome, kneonx. You will love the K-5 - I know I do. I also love the little 50/1.4. The baby has beautiful eyes!