Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-22-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
Inactive Account

New to the forums!

Hi there! I just got my Pentax K-r camera with the 18-55mm lens. I'm very new to photography but really enjoy it and hope to learn as much as I can....I was on another photography forum but everyone there seemed kind of stuck up and more interested in flaming than offering advice. Just from the little bit I've surfed around this sit the members here seem very helpful and encouraging! Anyways just wanted to introduce myself!,

-Jesse.

P.s. Here are a few pics I took yesterday, which is when I got this camera, lol. (stuck inside today because of the rain ugh!)

06-22-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
And a very warm welcome too! Great to have you aboard.
We do everything we can to keep this as friendly as possible. There are no too good or too poor photographers here, just keen owners of Pentax who are only to willing to help each other.
Nice to see your shots first up. Well done!

Get involved and enjoy!
06-22-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks man! Great to be here.