Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-22-2011, 01:57 PM   #1

Hello from Germany

So this is my first post to the forum but i've been browsing it and picking up tips for that past few months now and love it so far! Such a great knowledge base on here and everyone seems very helpful. Well I'm in the military and just recently moved to Germany for the next few years so I figured this was the perfect time to get a little more serious with my photography. I've always been very interested in photography but never got too serious till now. I just recently purchased a K-x and just starting to get the hang of it. My last camera (still my backup) is a Canon Powershot A630, which is actually a pretty decent point and shoot with M, Av,Tv , P and all that good stuff. I'm currently in the middle of reading "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson. Definitely looking forward to expanding my skills with all the traveling through Europe and posting them up on here. Between that great book and this awesome forum i'm learning a ton! That's about it for now, I host my pics on my Fotki account so I'll have to post up some photos here later.

06-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the comprehensive introduction, glad to have you with us.