Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-24-2011, 02:26 PM   #1

Asahiflex

Dear hobby colleagues, I am a fan of old precision mechanics - exactly all that with which Asahi started. I know that you can take good photos with such an old equipment, at the end of the nineties, I used an Certo Super Dollina with a 2.0 Xenon, a camera built before WWII. But a SLR is always superior to a rangefinder, that's why I have bought now an ASAHIFLEX IIA. I would like to meet other people with the same interests who have, perhaps, things to sell which I don't have until now, a tele lens, the 135 mm lens, the 83 lens (all with M37), sunshades, filters, caps, cases, an instruction manual, a reproduction stand. All this not for show, but to work with - seriously! I hope to get many reactions for which I say many thanks in advance!

06-24-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us.
06-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum, Ralf. You can keep checking the marketplace, and you can also check the rules for posting a "Wanted" thread. Good luck in your hunt.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/wanted-items/79804-wanted-section-rules-guidelines.html