Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-24-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello from Delaware!

I'm a daughter and niece of photographers and went from in front of the camera to behind it fairly early, but didn't get my first Pentax until 1996, have been buying and being gifted with Pentax cameras and lenses ever since.

I currently have a Pentax K20D, and am considering upgrading to the K-5, but wondering how my current lenses will work with it.

So what do I do with all the equipment I've accumulated? Try to take the best photos possible, of course. I'm primarily a photo journalist in style, consider myself to be an advanced amateur with things to learn, which is why I'm here.

06-24-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board. I can't see any problems with your existing lenses working wit the K-5 but to be sure why not ask that question in the Pentax K-5 forum?
06-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #3
hcc
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum.

The K-5 and K20D have the same mount (K-mount bayonnet), and you will be able to all your lenses. That is a strength of Pentax over other brands....