Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
Inactive Account

New forum member

Hi, I just purchased a Pentax white K-r. I breed birds and frogs and love taking pictures of them. I was not satisified with my digital point and shoot so I decided to go with a dslr. I own a Pentax A3000 and have other lenses etc that I can use with my new Pentax. Now if only I can get the Digital Camera Utility 4 program to work. I will go to help forums to address that issue.
I also love to photograph animals, wild birds, insects and flora.

07-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. I'm sure you'll get all the help you need here!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
birds, love, pentax