Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-14-2011, 12:45 AM   #1

Hello Everyone!

Well, I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Eric, and I'm a student at UNLV, majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I'm also an on-call valet for Harrah's, a full time book keeper/accountant, and I do many random small jobs. (rent collection, computer tech support... etc)

I'm primarily based in the micro4/3 system, however I needed a full sized DSLR, one that has an APS-C sensor for better performance. After using a Canon 60D and T3i, plus comparing it to their Nikon equivalents, I was about to buy the T3i. Then I tested out my friend's K-x. I found it to be the "perfect match" for me.

And here I am.

Oh, and I like lemongrass pork chops.

07-14-2011, 04:44 AM   #2

QuoteOriginally posted by Kade.Sirin Quote
Well, I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Eric, and I'm a student at UNLV, majoring in Mechanical Engineering. I'm also an on-call valet for Harrah's, a full time book keeper/accountant, and I do many random small jobs. (rent collection, computer tech support... etc)

I'm primarily based in the micro4/3 system, however I needed a full sized DSLR, one that has an APS-C sensor for better performance. After using a Canon 60D and T3i, plus comparing it to their Nikon equivalents, I was about to buy the T3i. Then I tested out my friend's K-x. I found it to be the "perfect match" for me.

And here I am.

Oh, and I like lemongrass pork chops.
Welcome to the Forums Eric, may you find them interesting enough to hang around for a spell.
Wow, what a schedule you must have. Hope you find ample time to enjoy that K-x. It is a very nice camera, especially with a few lenses to go along with it. Who knows, you may find yourself liking it so much that you will need a K-5?
07-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
Arn
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum, Eric. You sound pretty busy, but I'll look forward to seeing some NV photos.