Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-16-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
Inactive Account

New K-X owner in NW Pennsylvania

I am not actually an owner yet, but will be this Tuesday (if the UPS delivery schedule is right). I went with the K-X for a couple reasons. The first being that I have a couple lenses from when I had a K1000 many, many years ago, and think Pentax got it right by not making them obsolete. The price was also right for a beginner's DSLR that I will use for my daughter's high school senior year of cheerleading, garden photos and vacations. I have 2 children in college now, and my daughter on her way there after this year, so budget was a big consideration.

07-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
couple, k-x, k-x owner, owner