Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-20-2011, 02:35 PM   #1

Hi from England and Hola from Spain

I live in Yorkshire, England and also in Andalucia, Spain. Currently in England and missing the sun.

I joined the forum yesterday and received my Pentax equipment today having returned to photography after some years and deciding to move into the digital world. Previously I used 35mm and medium format equipment - what I am going to do with my Mamiya RZ67 and lenses is still a mystery to me. I can't believe how the equipment world has been revolutionised by digital.

My equipment now is a K5 with a 100mm f2.8 Macro WR and 12-24mm f4 Zoom. Landscapes and macro my preferred subjects and looking to get out into the mountains near my house in Spain and explore the opportunities for both.

Final choice of equipment and lenses made following research of reviews on the forum, so a thank you to everyone who made those contributions.

David

07-20-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Welcome. Spain is on the top of my to visit list. I'll look forward to your landscapes.
07-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
You can saveee...save save and then buy a used or older stock phase one digital back for that mamiya beauty you own!
Welcome
Where in Andalucia do you live? it's so big...Seville,Cordobaor Granada perhaps?
07-21-2011, 12:09 PM   #4

Original Poster
In the mountains almost on the border between Malaga and Granada provinces. Nearest village is Alcaucin. Nearest town Velez Malaga.

07-21-2011, 12:10 PM   #5

Original Poster
Great place to visit. So varied.